A screencast is an online video that uses screen recordings and audio narrative to describe a process or scenario.
The following screencasts are available via Training Services.
|Funding Management and Department Codes
||Explains funding codes, particularly Bulk Grant and Teachers' Salaries, and how to add, check or change a departmental code.
||Explains when to use allowance codes, how to change or add an allowance for a teacher, and how to add an event-based allowance.
To open a Training Services screencast:
- Log into the Training Services website.
- Click Training Resources in the left panel.
- Click the Screencasts tab.
- Click the Novopay folder.
- Click the Pay Codes screencasts folder.
- Click on the required screencast.
Note: To request a username and password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 463 0928.